I feel that I have doing a lot of reviews recently- books and subscription boxes. So, here is yet another subscription box review. Today I am reviewing the Put A Bow On It March Deluxe Box.
Put a Bow On It has two monthly boxes- Premium ($64.95 plus shipping) and Deluxe ($36 plus shipping). Both boxes have a different theme each month, and different items related to "lifestyle". Both boxes contain 4-5 items, and the Premium box is said to have higher value items. Personally, I prefer the Deluxe box. I think the items are just as good (if not better) as the items in the Premium box and I feel that the value of the items are more inline with what I pay for the box.
The theme for the March Deluxe box is "Spring Ahead" and is said to have a suggested retail value of $65 (they do not list prices for individual items on their product card, just the overall value).
- Wedgewood Tea in Fine Strawberry Strawberry is probably my favourite fruit and fruit flavour. This is a loose leaf tea and I'm thinking it would be good as an iced tea.
- High Reed Diffuser in Lavender This item came in a couple of different scents and I would have liked the Ocean Mist one- I love the ocean and I am kinda over lavender...I have so many lavender scented products. I am excited to see this product! Since moving into my new place in December, I have been incorporating scent into my decor and I look forward to using this. Plus, the bottle is really pretty and can be repurposed after the oil is gone.
- Agrumeto Liquid Hand Soap in Mandarin I have more liquid hand soap than I know what to do with, so I will likely pass this on to a family member or friend.
- Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lipgloss in Honey Glaze This is a really pretty neutral colour, perfect for spring and one that I will be adding to my beauty routine.
- Wedgewood Jam in Blueberry and Blackcurrant I like that a food item was included in this box. I'm not a fan of blueberry, so I will gift this to someone.
Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this month's box. I/m not sure that the items fit the theme, which I'm ok with. I like that they included a variety of items that fit the 'lifestyle' genre and that these are items that I will use or can easily pass on to someone else for them to enjoy.