I love Tiramisu! It is so good and super easy to make. My parents and I made Tiramisu for Christmas, and I forgot to take a picture of it when it was done. Regardless, I thought I would share the recipe with all of you!
- 1packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 serving sizes each) Jell-O Vanilla Flavour Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Nilla Wafers (approx 50)
- 1/2 a cup of brewed coffee or espresso, cooled
- 2 squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
|Tiramisu in the making|
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy
- Gradually beat in milk
- Add dry pudding mixes, mixing well
- Stir in 2 cups of cool whip
- Line bottom and sides of a 2 1/2 quart bowl with about half the wafers
- Drizzle half the coffee on the wafers
- Layer half the pudding mix over the wafers
- Top with half the grated chocolate
- Repeat all layers, starting with the wafers
- Top with remaining cool whip and raspberries
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Instead of a bowl, you can use a glass pan.
- If using a pan, you can use either wafers or lady finger cookies.
- I like to dunk the wafers/cookies in coffee/espresso, instead of drizzling the coffee over them, letting the flavour soak into them a bit.
- Leftovers are to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Makes 16 servings.