I love cheesecake and I am always on the hunt for delicious cheesecake, as well as easy cheesecake recipes. The recipe I am sharing today is a combination of a recipe that I got from my friend Kristin, a co-worker, and a few that I found online. It is super easy, no bake, and can be prepared in minutes!
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups Oreo crumb crust
- Butter (for the crust)
- 1 box chocolate pudding mix
- Make crust according to instructions on the box (Note: you'll need roughly 1 and 1/3 cups of the crumbs for the crust)
- Press crust mixture into pan
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with whisk or mixer until well blended
- Stir in Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture
- Stir in package of chocolate pudding mix and 1/2 cup of Oreo crust crumbs
- Spoon mixture into crust
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crust crumbs on top of cheesecake
- Refrigerate for 3 hours
- Instead of Oreo crust, you can use graham cracker crust instead.
- Chocolate pudding mix can be substituted for any flavour pudding mix. I personally really like butterscotch.
- Can use chocolate chips or chocolate shavings as a topping instead of Oreo crumbs.